(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts you conclude with us as a provider (Clemens Wawrzyniak) on the website freisteller24.eu. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms used by you is contradicted.
(2) Consumers in terms of the following rules shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, in concluding a legal transaction in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 registration as a customer
To book our services you need to register as a customer. This is free of charge and does not lead to any obligations.
As part of the registration, a customer account will be set up under your chosen username and password. After submitting the registration you will receive an e-mail confirming link to unlock your account. Upon request, the transmitted data and the customer account will be deleted by us immediately.
§ 3 Formation of Contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the provision of image processing services (exemption works).
(2) Already with the setting of the respective services on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract for the conditions specified in the terms of reference.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The services intended for the booking are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping basket" and make changes there at any time.
After invoking the page "Proceed to checkout" and entering the personal data and the terms of payment, all order data will finally be displayed on the order summary page.
As far as you use a Sofortzahl system (eg PayPal, Stripe, GoUrl) as a payment method, you will either be guided a) in our online shop to the order summary page. After confirming all details, you confirm the order by clicking on the "Order now for a fee" button. After the order summary, you will be redirected to the payment provider. Only after receiving your payment, the order is considered confirmed by us.
Alternatively, you are b) first forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If the forwarding to the respective instant payment system takes place, you make the appropriate selection or input of your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop on the order overview page. Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all information here again, to change (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By submitting the order via the button "Order now for a fee" you declare legally binding the acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract comes about.
(4) The completion of the order and the transfer of all information necessary in connection with the final contract is partially automated email. They have, therefore, ensure that you stored in your e-mail address is correct, the receiving of emails is technically assured and especially not inhibited by SPAM filters.
§ 4 service provision
(1) We owe the individual services resulting from the respective service description. We provide these to the best of our knowledge and belief in person or by third parties.
(2) You provide us with the image files required for the provision of services via the online ordering system via data upload. Our specifications for file contents and file formats must be observed.
(3) You agree not to provide any data that violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, naming rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all claims of third parties asserted in this context. This also concerns the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(4) Unless otherwise stated in the respective offer, the service will be provided within 48 hours after the time of your payment order. You can download the cropped image via an e-mailed link.
§ 5 Right of Retention
You can only exercise a right of retention, in so far as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 right choice
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favorable principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the provider
In the valley 3
Phone: + 49 (0) 2682-9645503
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission is providing a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), accessible under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the provision "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, treaty text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. Once the order has been received by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
The essential features of the service can be found in the respective offer.
6. Price and Payment Methods
6.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. You have the following payment options, unless otherwise specified in the online ordering process:
- Payment via PayPal (also credit card)
- Payment by credit card via Stripe
- Payment via Bitcoin via GoUrl.
6.3. The payment claims from the contract are due for payment immediately.
7. Statutory warranty rights
There are statutory liability for defects.
These terms and conditions and customer information has been prepared by the specialist on IT law attorneys of the Händlerbund and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and liable in the event of warnings. More information can be found at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
Our successful parent company "Clipp-Me! - Freisteller zum Festpreis" has been offering clipping paths and digital image editing for every user since 2007. We are now looking back on some 1.200.000 processed images. With freisteller24 the placement of orders for you now simplifies as much as you are used to online today.
Has been working full-time in the field of photography and digital high-end image processing since 20: "I love to realize projects with perfection down to the last detail - because a result is always only as accurate so as the weakest link in the chain can do. "