(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a supplier (Clemens Wawrzyniak) via the freisteller24.eu website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own conditions that may have been used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 registration as a customer
To book our services you need to register as a customer. This is free of charge and does not lead to any obligations.
As part of the registration, a customer account will be set up under your chosen username and password. After submitting the registration you will receive an e-mail confirming link to unlock your account. Upon request, the transmitted data and the customer account will be deleted by us immediately.
§ 3 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the provision of image processing services (cut-out work).
(2) As soon as the respective service offer is posted on our website, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the service description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The services intended for booking are stored in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Proceed to checkout” page and entering your personal data and the terms of payment, all of the order data will then be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal, Stripe, GoUrl) as a payment method, you will either a) be taken to the order overview page in our online shop. After checking all the details, confirm the order by clicking on the "Order now for a fee" button. After the order overview, you will be redirected to the payment provider. The order is only considered confirmed by us after we have received your payment.
Alternatively, you will b) first be forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be directed back to the order overview page in our online shop. Before submitting the order, you have the option here to check all the details again, to change them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the order.
By submitting the order using the “Order now for a fee” button, you are declaring your legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 4 service provision
(1) We owe the individual services resulting from the respective service description. We provide this to the best of our knowledge and belief, personally or through third parties.
(2) You provide us with the image files required for the provision of the service via the online ordering system via data upload. Our specifications for file content and file formats must be observed.
(3) As part of your cooperation, you undertake not to transmit any data whose content violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, naming rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly indemnify us against all third party claims asserted in this context. This also applies to the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(4) Unless otherwise specified in the respective offer, the service will be provided within 48 hours after the time of your payment instruction. You can download the cropped image from a link provided by email.
§ 5 Right of Retention
You can only exercise a right of retention, in so far as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 right choice
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the provider
In the valley 3
Phone: + 49 (0) 2682-9645503
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provision "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, treaty text storage
3.1. Contract language is English.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out using the browser's print function or saved electronically. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance sales contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
The essential features of the service can be found in the respective offer.
6. Price and Payment Methods
6.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. You have the following payment options, unless otherwise specified in the online ordering process:
- Payment by PayPal (also credit card)
- Payment by credit card through Stripe
- Payment by Bitcoin via GoUrl.
6.3. The payment claims from the contract are due for payment immediately.
7. Statutory warranty rights
There are statutory liability for defects.
These terms and conditions and customer information has been prepared by the specialist on IT law attorneys of the Händlerbund and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and liable in the event of warnings. More information can be found at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
Our successful parent company "Clipp-Me! - Freisteller zum Festpreis" has been offering clipping paths and digital image editing for every user since 2007. We are now looking back on some 1.200.000 processed images. With freisteller24 the placement of orders for you now simplifies as much as you are used to online today.
Has been working full-time in the field of photography and digital high-end image processing since 20: "I love to realize projects with perfection down to the last detail - because a result is always only as accurate so as the weakest link in the chain can do. "