How do I keep my shadow after the release?
A topic that is asked again and again is how to please keep the shadow in your pictures: "Please make the shadow free!" Even if this turns out to be a nice phone call, we want to provide our service at freisteller24 with as little communication as possible - but of course to your satisfaction.
So here is our tip for you: There are two options that can be used depending on the initial situation. The one is the cheap, but it only works if the background should be white later and the object to be released was also photographed on white. The other variant is a bit more expensive and it is not directly from freisteller24 but carried out by our parent company Clipp-Me!, Here, individual wishes are gladly accepted and processed: http://www.clipp-me.de.
Keep Shadows at freisteller24: The detour leads to the normal creation of the path according to our prices and conditions. The pictures come back to you with saved path and white background. Without shadow. You now proceed as follows, also look at the screenshots below the text:
- Open the original image you sent us and the image we have removed from Photoshop
- Go to the "Paths" tab and drag the from freisteller24 saved path via drag & drop into the original image
- Make a selection from the path and turn it over
- Now change under the menu item "Image / Correction / Gradation Curves" for the background the white point and the gradation analogous to the screenshot shown here. You have to try a little, which setting suits your picture best, we show you here only an exemplary attitude. It is important to lower the gray area (the shadows) and to whiten the white area (the background) so that it becomes pure white (255 points).
- From the resulting image, you take the section that suits you and your project. Finished.
Keep Shadows at Clipp-Me !: Gladly takes over Clipp-Me! the release under consideration of your individual wishes, but to the on http://www.clipp-me.de mentioned prices. If your image has a shadow that can be picked up, it will be softly cut out and delivered, including your object or person, as a layer on a transparent background. If the shadow can not be taken over because of a patchy bottom, it can be rebuilt by hand. Please ask directly at Clipp-Me! at.